Element RC Enduro Trail Truck, Sendero HD RTR
40105 Element RC Enduro Trail Truck, Sendero HD RTR
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with confidence - and the answer is the all-new Enduro Sendero HD Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional. The Stealth X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
The Enduro Trail Truck with Sendero body comes ready for adventure right out of the box, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth, and powerful 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC480X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1523MG metal-gear servo.
With all this packed in one box, we know the Enduro Trail Truck is ready for the trail - are you?
The #40105C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- BTA (behind the axle) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Stealth X gearbox with adjustable overdrive gears
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock tower mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
Items Needed to Complete
- Battery pack
- 4 AA batteries for radio
New HD Features
- Reedy Power SC480X electronic speed controller
- Reedy Power high-torque 1523MG metal gear servo
- Steel servo horn
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- New box diorama
- Sendero HD high-strength polycarbonate body, cab only design with molded utility bed
- Ocho beadlock wheels
- Adjustable front injection-molded bumper
- Updated plastics
oks in mind, the engineers at Area 51 Design Works came up with the Independent Front Suspension conversion kit. Now you can get that same kit in an RTR vehicle. Pre-assembled with the same quality and features, this trail truck comes equipped with IFS and is scale ready to tackle rough off road terrain right out of the box.
The Enduro Trail Truck comes ready for adventure, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The all-new, ultra-smooth and powerful, 16-turn 5-slot brushed crawler motor and Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector, supply ample power to this tough rig. Controlling the beast on the trail is our new 3-channel XP130 2.4GHz radio and Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal gear servo.