Let the Grasshopper brighten up your track!
The Grasshopper is a 2WD racing buggy well-loved by beginners and veterans alike for its ease of assembly and excellent drivability, and at home both on- and off-road. Now, its durable plastic one-piece molded body comes in the vivid and glossy TS-52 Candy Lime Green color, and has been given a top-coat to really make sure that it is resistant to wear and tear. Apply the stickers and hook up the lights, and the body is ready to go! Paint the included driver torso figure as you like for the final touch.
Simple But Tough 2WD Chassis
The perfect combination of simple assembly and tough exterior is what made the Grasshopper so special. Durable resin body is fastened to bathtub resin monocoque chassis by screws, creating a solid frame that can absorb any type of rough terrain. Off-road tracks can be tackled with ease thanks to coil spring dampers, and independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear suspension. Diff loaded sealed gearbox keeps out the dirt and stones for smooth driving and cornering. Paddle style rear tires and grooved front tires combine with 3-piece assembly type wheels for excellent grip on dirt tracks.
- 2-Channel R/C System
- Steering Servo
- Batteries for transmitter
- Battery pack for vehicle
- Fully reproduce the light style of a single-seater racing buggy. The body is made of impact-resistant styrene resin. After painting with candy lime green, a top coat is applied.
- The driver figure is also reproduced in the cockpit. I'm looking forward to finishing the helmet and racing suit with my favorite color (plastic model paint).
- Swing axle front suspension with a simple structure. Grooved pattern tire with excellent directional stability.
- Rolling rigid rear suspension. The closed gearbox has a built-in differential gear.
- Length: 389mm, Width: 223mm, Height: 135mm
- Weight: 830g
- Type 380 Motor (Also compatible with separately-sold Type 540 motors)
- Rear-wheel 2WD
- 3-Bevel Differential
- Suspension: Swing Axle (Front) & Rolling Rigid (Rear)
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Tire Width/Diameter: 21/73mm (Front), 41/82mm (Rear)
- 3-Piece Assembly Wheels
- Straight Ribbed Racing Rubber Front Tires
- Rubber Paddle Rear Tires
- Front and rear axles compatible with ball bearings (sold separately)
- Steering Rod with ball adjuster
- Reinforced Resin Bumper
- Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)