Arrma 1/8 TYPHON 6S V5 4WD BLX Buggy with Spektrum Firma RTR, Black
1/8 TYPHON 6S V5 4WD BLX Buggy with Spektrum Firma RTR, Black
Experience a thrilling new level of bashing performance with the 1/8 scale, ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and now outfitted with a versatile Spektrum™ 3-channel radio system and Firma™ brushless electronics, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions.
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- EXB compatible front brace
- Stronger chassis design
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- +1mm wheel hexes
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Strong front and rear composite chassis brace
- High-speed low downforce wing and strong mounts
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Low drag wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® KATAR™ tires
- Forged composite style matte paint scheme
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
ARRMA® engineers have updated the TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy with a brushless power system featuring the Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC and Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination lets you cut loose with incredible torque, acceleration and speed, while the heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA® also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo — which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio and Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™ electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt and grass, with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strengthened, anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods add more toughness. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts.
The low-drag buggy wheels, now with +1mm hexes, arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface dBoots® KATAR™ tires. A low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte black and red paint scheme with forged composite detail.