Chipping Medium - Weathering and Scratches
Acrylic Chipping Medium to achieve aging effects, chipping, weathering, scuffing, chafing and scratching on your models.
1. Apply a layer of Chipping on the area to be aged.
2. Paint normally on top and then rub the area with a damp brush to lift the paint. The effect is immediate.
3. Once the effect is achieved you can varnish to protect the area.
Valid for brush and airbrush.
Content: 1 bottle of 17 ml.
1. The chipping effect can diminish its effect if it is allowed to dry too long before applying the paint. Ideally, let it dry for a few minutes depending on the amount applied.
2. The greater the amount applied, the greater the chipping, so if not enough is applied, the effect may not be produced.
3. Do not dilute the Chipping medium to avoid applying an insufficient amount of product.